Emory ranks among top schools in both the U.S. News & World Report’s rankings of the best national universities and the Directors Cup of the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics for best all-around athletics program.
The intramural sports program provides an athletic outlet for the entire Emory community. Emory has numerous club sports and a variety of recreational and competitive intramural teams. The Outdoor Emory Organization sponsors weekend trips of outdoor activities such as rafting, rock climbing and hiking.
- "Emory University website". http://www.emory.edu/home/life/athletics/scholar-athletes.html. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "Emory Eagles website". http://www.emoryathletics.com/. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "Emory Club Sports website". http://www.rec.emory.edu/clubsports/. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "Emory Intramurals website". http://www.rec.emory.edu/rec/intramurals/. Retrieved 7/18/2011.
- "Outdoor Emory Organization". http://www.students.emory.edu/OEO/. Retrieved 7/18/2011.