|Center / Guard|
|Date of birth:July 6, 1985|
|Place of birth: Paducah, Kentucky|
|Undrafted in 2008|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Jacksonville Jaguars ( 2008)|
|Career highlights and awards|
| * BCS Championship (2007)
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Drew Miller (born July 6, 1985) is an American former college and professional football player who was center in the national Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Florida. He was signed by the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2008, and also played for the St. Louis Rams.
Miller received an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, and played for coach Ron Zook and coach Urban Meyer's Florida Gators football teams from 2004 to 2007. He was a second-team All-Southeastern Conference (SEC) selection in 2006 and an honorable mention All-SEC pick in 2007. In 2006, Miller started fourteen consecutive games on the offensive line and the Gators posted a 12–1 record and won the BCS National Championship by defeating the Ohio State Buckeyes 41–14. Miller graduated from Florida with a bachelor's degree in anthropology in 2008.
St. Louis RamsEdit
- ↑ databaseFootball.com, Players, Drew Miller Script error. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 National Football League, All-Time Players, Drew Miller. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- ↑ 2009 Florida Gators Football Media Guide, History Script error, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, p. 153 (2009). Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- ↑ Gatorzone.com, Football, Drew Miller. Retrieved July 2010.
- ↑ Norm Carlson, University of Florida Football Vault: The History of the Florida Gators, Whitman Publishing, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia, pp. 134–141 (2007).
- ↑ CBSSports Drew Miller Profile
- Carlson, Norm, University of Florida Football Vault: The History of the Florida Gators, Whitman Publishing, LLC, Atlanta, Georgia (2007). ISBN 0-7948-2298-3.