|No. 45, 44, 38|
|Date of birth:July 9, 1969|
|Place of birth: DeFuniak Springs, Florida|
|High School: Walton High School|
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
|Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)||Weight: 250 lb (113 kg)|
|College: University of Florida|
|NFL Draft: 1992 / Round: 5 / Pick: 119|
|Debuted in 1992 for the Green Bay Packers|
|Last played in 1995 for the Philadelphia Eagles|
|* Green Bay Packers ( 1992– 1993)
|Career highlights and awards|
|* SEC Championship (1991)|
|Stats at NFL.com|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
|Stats at DatabaseFootball.com|
Dexter Eugene McNabb (born July 9, 1969) is a former American college and professional football player who was a fullback in the National Football League (NFL) for three seasons during the 1990s. McNabb played college football for the University of Florida, and thereafter, he played professionally for the Green Bay Packers and the Philadelphia Eagles of the NFL.
McNabb received an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where he played for coach Galen Hall and coach Steve Spurrier's Florida Gators football teams from 1988 to 1991. During McNabb's senior season in 1991, the Gators won their first official Southeastern Conference (SEC) football championship.
The Green Bay Packers selected McNabb in the fifth round (119th pick overall) of the 1992 NFL Draft, and he played for the Packers for two seasons from 1992 to 1993. After a year away from the NFL, he spent the 1995 season with the Philadelphia Eagles. McNabb played mainly as a blocking fullback for the Packers and Eagles, and received few carries.
Life after football
After his NFL career was over, McNabb returned to Gainesville and graduated from the University of Florida with bachelor's degree in sociology in 2003 also received his Masters degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Administration Leadership. As of late 2010, he works as an associate principal at Pulaski High School in Pulaski, Wisconsin. McNabb previously worked as an administrator for at-risk students at West De Pere High School in West De Pere, Wisconsin, where he also served as an assistant football coach and Head girls' track and field coach for the West De Pere Phantoms. Beginning with the 2013-2014 school year, McNabb will serve as the associate principal of Green Bay West High School.
- Florida Gators
- Florida Gators football, 1980–89
- Florida Gators football, 1990–99
- List of Florida Gators football players
- List of Green Bay Packers players
- List of Philadelphia Eagles players
- List of University of Florida alumni
- Pro-Football-Reference.com, Players, Dexter McNabb. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- databaseFootball.com, Players, Dexter McNabb. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- 2011 Florida Gators Football Media Guide, University Athletic Association, Gainesville, Florida, p. 125 & 184 (2011). Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame, Draft History, 1992 National Football League Draft. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- National Football League, Historical Players, Dexter McNabb. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- Andy Thompson, "Concussions, head injuries can cause permanent damage," The Post Crescent (November 28, 2010). Retrieved December 1, 2010.