|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|Born|| July 23, 1987|
|High school|| Miami Killian High School|
High school career Edit
Morley played football at Miami Killian High School in Miami, Florida. He was a standout at defensive back, and was ranked by Rivals.com and Scout.com recruiting services at the number one cornerback in the 2005 recruiting class. Morley was a part of a Tennessee class that was ranked Top 3 nationally, also featuring Jonathan Crompton, LaMarcus Coker, Rico McCoy, Josh McNeil, among others.
College career Edit
Freshman season: 2005Edit
Morley played for the Vols as a reserve in 2005, backing up Jason Allen.
Sophomore season: 2006Edit
Morley started for the Vols following an injury to Inquoris Johnson in the 2nd game of the season against Air Force. Morley spent the majority of the time as a strong safety. Morley ended the year with 51 total tackles, 2 interceptions and one blocked kick.
Morley was dismissed from the football team and left school for academic reasons following the 2006 season. He spent the 2007 season at Pellissippi State Technical Community College in an attempt to be readmitted at Tennessee
Junior season: 2008Edit
Senior Season: 2009Edit
On April 7, 2009 Head Coach Lane Kiffin announced that Morley has been dismissed from the squad. He did not state specifically why the rising senior was dismissed, but Morley had missed many workouts, meetings, and practices since Kiffin became head coach in December. <http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/04/07/Morley.dismissed.ap/>
- ↑ Scout.com (30 October 2006). "Scout.com Demetrice Morley Profile". Scout.com. http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=1174573. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ↑ UT Sports Information (2 January 2007). "Tennessee - Cumulative Season Statistics". UTSports.com. http://s159447050.onlinehome.us/utvols/football/2006/teamcume.htm#TEAM.DEF. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ↑ Michael Casasanta (2007). "Demetrice Morley dismissed from football team". University of Tennessee Journalism. http://tnjn.com/2007/jan/12/demetrice-morley-dismissed-fro/.
- ↑ Drew Edwards (2008). "Fulmer says Morley will return to Tennessee". Knoxville News Sentinel. http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2008/jan/06/morley-readmitted-tennessee/.
- ↑ Drew Edwards (2008). "Birth of son spurred Morley to return to UT". Knoxville News Sentinel. http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2008/jan/19/birth-of-son-spurred-morley-to-return-to-ut/.