|Date of birth:December 15, 1961|
|Place of birth: Wadley, Georgia|
|College: Michigan State|
|NFL Draft: 1984 / Round: 2 / Pick: 49|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Seattle Seahawks ( 1984)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Daryl Turner is a former professional American football player that played wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League for four years. He played college football for the Michigan State Spartans.
- 1980: 11 catches for 236 yards and 2 TD.
- 1981: 31 catches for 653 yards and 4 TD.
- 1982: 8 catches for 139 yards and 2 TD.
- 1983: 28 catches for 549 yards and 5 TD. 3 carries for 5 yards.
He currently holds three records for the Seattle Seahawks. Turner's 36% TD-Receptions ratio for his career is an NFL record for players with at least 30 touchdowns, earning him the nickname 'The Touchdown Maker.'
Pre NFL CareerEdit
He attended Flint Southwestern High School, now known as Flint Southwestern Academy.
- ↑ "Daryl Turner, WR at NFL.com". National Football League. http://www.nfl.com/players/darylturner/profile?id=TUR252784. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- ↑ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. https://web.archive.org/web/20150518104349/http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/daryl-turner-1.html. Retrieved 2015-05-15.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|