Stuckey in the 2011 NFL season.
|No. 25 San Diego Chargers|
|Date of birth:June 16, 1987|
|Place of birth: Kansas City, Kansas|
|Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)||Weight: 205 lb (93 kg)|
|NFL Draft: 2010 / Round: 4 / Pick: 110|
|Debuted in 2010 for the San Diego Chargers|
|Roster status: Active|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2012|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Darrell Stuckey, Jr. (born June 16, 1987) is an American football safety who currently plays for the San Diego Chargers. He attended University of Kansas throughout his college career. Stuckey was an All-Big 12 First Team selection in 2008 and was considered one of the top safeties available in the 2010 NFL Draft.
In his sophomore season in 2007, Stuckey started all 13 games at safety and was fourth on the team in tackles with 72.
As a junior in 2008, Stuckey ranked second on the team in tackles with 98, the most by a Jayhawk defensive back since Tony Stubbs in 2003. He also led the team with five interceptions.
On June 10, 2010, he was named the Big 12 Sportsman of the Year for 2009-10.
2010 NFL Draft
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|5 ft 11½ in||205 lb||4.49 s||39½ in||17 rep|
On February 13, 2013, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Jayton James Stuckey.
- NFL Draft "2010 SS Draft Prospects", CBSSports.com, http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2010_SS NFL Draft
- Rang, Rob (July 10, 2009), "Top 32 seniors: Top heavy with the heftier prospects", CBS Sports, http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/11942391
- "Jim Thorpe Award Names 2009 Semi-Finalists", Jim Thorpe Association, November 3, 2009, http://www.jimthorpeassoc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=202:jim-thorpe-award-names-2009-semi-finalists&catid=5:news&Itemid=4[dead link]
- Big 12 Announces Sportspersons of the Year
- "Darrell Stuckey Draft Profile", NFL.com, http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/darrell-stuckey?id=494309, retrieved March 3, 2010.
- McCollough, J. Brady (April 25, 2010). "Stuckey caps off big week". Wichita Eagles. http://www.kansas.com/2010/04/25/1285593/stuckey-caps-off-big-week.html.