|Date of birth:April 23, 1984|
|Place of birth: Salt Lake City, Utah|
|College: Brigham Young|
|Undrafted in 2009|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| As player:|
* Philadelphia Eagles ( 2009− 2013)
| As coach:|
* BYU (2018-present) (GA)
|Career highlights and awards|
| * 2× First-Team All-Mountain West honors (2007, 2008)
Dallas Reynolds (born April 23, 1984) is an American football center who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2009. He played college football at BYU.
Reynolds was born in Salt Lake City, Utah and attended Timpview High School in Provo, Utah. He earned all-region honors during his junior and senior seasons. He was named team captain as a senior. He was a two-time Deseret News first-team All-State selection.
Reynolds played college football at BYU. He earned first-team All-Mountain West honors during his junior and senior years, playing left offensive tackle during his junior year and center during his senior year. He started in 50 games for the Cougars and never missed a game. The offensive line that he was part of at BYU allowed only 1.54 sacks per game. In his sophomore season, he started all 13 games at both offensive tackle spots. The offensive line during his sophomore year helped gain 465.5 yards of total offense per game, which was fourth in the nation. During his freshman season, he earned Freshman All-American honors after he started all 12 games and helped his offense average 33.0 points per game and 462.4 total yards per game.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 4 in||309 lb||5.28 s||1.79 s||2.98 s||5.03 s||7.59 s||30 in||8 ft 2 in||28 rep|
Reynolds was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Philadelphia Eagles on April 27, 2009. He was waived on September 5, 2009, but was re-signed to the Eagles' practice squad on October 21 after Mike Gibson was signed off the practice squad by the Seattle Seahawks. Reynolds was promoted to the active roster on December 29 after Jamaal Jackson was placed on injured reserve with a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL). He was waived on September 4, 2010 during final cuts, and re-signed to the team's practice squad on September 5. He spent the entire season on the practice squad, and was re-signed to a future contract on January 10, 2011. He was waived again during final cuts on September 22, 2011. Reynolds was re-signed to the teams practice squad the following day. At the conclusion of the 2011 season, his practice squad contract expired and he became a free agent. He was re-signed to the active roster on January 5, 2012.
In game 2 of the 2012 season, Dallas Reynolds saw his first NFL action when he replaced injured starting center Jason Kelce.
New York GiantsEdit
Reynolds was signed by the New York Giants on October 1, 2013. He was released on October 5, 2013 but later re-signed and finished the season, appearing in 3 games.
On February 19, 2015, The Giants have re-signed Reynolds. One year, $700,000
Reynolds is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Reynolds' wife, Suzanne, gave birth to their first child in September 2009. Reynolds served a church mission in Seattle, Washington. Reynolds' father, Lance Sr., has been at BYU as the associate head coach and running backs coach for over 28 years, and spent the 1978 NFL season with the Eagles. His older brother, Lance Jr., played college football for BYU, as a center, and played for the Seattle Seahawks for a season. His younger brothers are Matt, was an offensive lineman for the Philadelphia Eagles & Kansas City Chiefs, and Houston, an offensive lineman for BYU but career was cut short because of injury.
- ↑ "66 Dallas Reynolds". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. Archived from the original on 2009-11-05. https://web.archive.org/web/20091105174757/http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/DallasReynolds.html. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "66 Dallas Reynolds Guard". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. Archived from the original on 2009-11-02. https://web.archive.org/web/20091102063955/http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/eagles_files/html/reynolds_1.html. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- ↑ "Dallas Reynolds, DS #10 C, BYU". Nfldraftscout.com. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=57403&draftyear=2009&genpos=C. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- ↑ "DE Gaines, FB Mailei Highlight RFAs". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. April 27, 2009. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=17733. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- ↑ McPherson, Chris (October 22, 2009). "Mike Gibson Signed By Seahawks". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=19141. Retrieved 2009-10-22.[dead link]
- ↑ McPherson, Chris (December 29, 2009). "Jackson Placed On Injured Reserve". PhiladelphiaEagles.com. http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=19901. Retrieved 2009-12-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dallas Reynolds.|
|Starting Center of the Philadelphia Eagles|
| Succeeded by|