|Date of birth:September 22, 1984|
|Place of birth: Pompano Beach, Florida|
|NFL Draft: 2007 / Round: 4 / Pick: 136|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Indianapolis Colts ( 2007– 2010)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Clint Session (born September 22, 1984) is an American football linebacker who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Pittsburgh and was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft.
Session has also been a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Session attended Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Florida and was an honor student and a letterman in football and track & field. In football, he was a four-year letterman and as a senior, he led his team to the Florida State Title. He was a first team All-Broward County Athletic Association selection, a first team All-Broward County selection, a first team Class 5A All-Florida selection, and an All-Southwest Region selection by PrepStar.
Session was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft. After spending his rookie season as a backup, he became a starter during his second season. He started 15 of 16 games for the Colts at outside linebacker, recording 94 tackles.
Post football careerEdit
Clinton Session owns and operates "Raw Juice" - a smoothie bar in Northeast Indianapolis.
In mid-2015, press reports indicated Session was being sued to provide child support payments to his blind three-year-old daughter.
- ↑ Former Ely star Clint Session signs with Jaguars, gets $11.5 million signing bonus
- ↑ http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/429812/tania-ganguli/2012-07-28/clint-session-played-concussion-against-browns-regrets
- ↑ http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/19939500/jaguars-cuts-injury-moves-help-team-get-to-75
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/12/04/jaguars-waive-lb-session/
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/yD7IJ-A2o9/
- ↑ "NFL star who had a $30M contract is 'refusing to pay $7,000-a-month in child support for his severely disabled daughter, 3, who is blind and paralyzed'". Daily Mail. 22 July 2015. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170239/Former-NFL-player-30M-contract-refusing-pay-child-support-severely-disabled-daughter-5M-parents.html. Retrieved 22 July 2015.