|No. 76, 68|
|Date of birth:September 9, 1983|
|Place of birth: Sheridan, Wyoming|
|College: Colorado State|
|NFL Draft: 2007 / Round: 5 / Pick: 171|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* New England Patriots ( 2007)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
| * Honorable mention All-MWC (2005)
Clint Steven Oldenburg (born September 9, 1983) is a former American football offensive tackle. He was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fifth round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at Colorado State.
Oldenburg was also a member of the New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Minnesota Vikings, Washington Redskins, Virginia Destroyers and Saskatchewan Roughriders. Following his playing career, he began working as a game design at Electronic Arts on the Madden NFL video game series.
Oldenburg measured in at 6'5" 300 pounds at the NFL Combine.
At his Pro Day, he ran a 5.26 40 yard dash (1.77 10 yard split) with a 4.74 20 yard shuttle and 8.19 3 cone time. He also had a 30" vertical and 8'5" broad jump.
He was drafted in the 5th Round of the 2007 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots. After being cut, he signed with the New York Jets for the 2007 & 2008 seasons. In 2008, he also landed with the St. Louis Rams and Denver Broncos before going to the Minnesota Vikings in 2009 and Washington Redskins in 2010.
He was released from the Redskins roster on September 4, 2011.
- ↑ He was last seen working on Madden 13 Script error
- ↑ "Clint Oldenburg". CBSSports.com. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/417984/clint-oldenburg. Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- ↑ http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=14430&draftyear=2007&genpos=OT
- ↑ Redskins' Roster at 53 after Parker, 20 others released, Redskins.com, archived from the original on 2010-11-15, https://www.webcitation.org/5uGM6CW1Q?url=http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Redskins_Roster_Cuts_150869.jsp
- ↑ https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=393638 Released by the Roughriders