Patrick in 2009
|Date of birth:August 22, 1984|
|Place of birth: Ithaca, Michigan|
|Undrafted in 2007|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* New York Giants ( 2007)*
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Chris Patrick (born August 22, 1984) is a former American football offensive tackle. He was signed by the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2007. He played college football at the University of Nebraska.
Patrick was also a member of the New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers, Edmonton Eskimos, Toronto Argonauts, Virginia Destroyers, and Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Professional career[edit | edit source]
He was added to the Eagles' 53-man roster for the final seven (4 regular season and 3 playoff) games of the 2008 NFL season, but saw no game action. After starting the 2009 NFL season with the Chiefs as a member of that team's practice squad, Patrick signed with the 49ers in late October to add depth to the offensive line. He made his first NFL regular-season appearance on November 22 against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Patrick appeared in two more games in the 2009 season, December 14 against the Arizona Cardinals - his Candlestick Park debut - and January 3 at the St. Louis Rams. All three appearances came on special teams.
Patrick was waived by the 49ers on August 18, 2010.
Patrick signed with the Edmonton Eskimos as a free agent on August 16, 2011, dressed for 11 games (starting 10 games) in the 2011 season, and was released by the Edmonton Eskimos on January 18, 2012.
On May 16, 2012, Patrick signed as a free agent with the Toronto Argonauts. On June 10, 2012, the Toronto Argonauts traded Patrick to the Saskatchewan Roughriders for a 2014 conditional draft pick.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Archived copy". http://www.49ers.com/team/roster/Chris-Patrick/26316862-0d85-4f51-99ec-ccbb9dff143b.
- http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/18/10/49ers-Release-Brandon-Jones/landing.html?blockID=293014&feedID=2539%7C[dead link] 49ers Waive Patrick
- http://www.esks.com/page/transactions%7C[dead link] Edmonton Eskimos Transactions
- https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/cfl/argos/article/1179435--toronto-argos-sign-offensive-tackle-chris-patrick%7C Toronto Argos sign offensive tackle Chris Patrick
- https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/cfl/argos/article/1209232--toronto-argonauts-trade-offensive-lineman-chris-patrick-to-saskatchewan-roughriders%7C Toronto Argonauts trade offensive lineman Chris Patrick to Saskatchewan Roughriders
- "Archived copy". http://www.riderville.com/article/riders-add-collins.