|Date of birth:April 25, 1970|
|Place of birth: Fort Dix, New Jersey|
|College: East Carolina|
|NFL Draft: 1992 / Round: 9 / Pick: 250|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Dallas Cowboys ( 1993)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Super Bowl champion (XXVIII)|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Charles Christopher Hall (born April 25, 1970) is a former American football safety in the National Football League (NFL) for the Dallas Cowboys. He was drafted by the Cowboys in the ninth round of the 1992 NFL Draft. He played college football at East Carolina University. Hall was also a member of the Frankfurt Galaxy of the World League of American Football (WLAF).
Hall attended Pemberton Township High School, where he practiced football, basketball and track. As a senior, he was a second-team All-state running back and an All-conference selection at small forward.
He accepted a football scholarship from East Carolina University. Although he was recruited as a running back, he became a defensive starter in the middle of his first year and was recognized as one of the country's top freshman cornerbacks by the Sporting News, while registering 3 interceptions.
As a junior, he registered 85 tackles (second on the team), 2 interceptions and 8 passes defensed (led the team). He had a career-high 20 tackles against regional rival the University of South Carolina.
As a senior he had 3 interceptions, while helping his team to its best record (11-1) and highest ranking (9th by the A.P.) in school history. He posted a season-high 12 tackles against the University of Illinois, 11 tackles against the University of Pittsburgh and 10 against the University of South Carolina.
He finished his college career with 9 interceptions, 26 passes defensed (school record) and 4 fumble recoveries.
Hall was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the 9th round (250th overall) of the 1992 NFL Draft, with the intention of converting him into a safety. He was one of 7 defensive backs drafted that year by the Cowboys and was waived on August 24.
- ↑ Narducci, Mark (October 27, 1989). "Area Players Making Presence Felt At East Carolina". articles.philly.com. http://articles.philly.com/1989-10-27/sports/26116449_1_blue-hens-luke-fisher-east-carolina. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- ↑ "Dallas / Cowboys have signed top six picks". The Victoria Advocate. April 28, 1992. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=861&dat=19920428&id=1cNHAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oH8MAAAAIBAJ&pg=3502,444989. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- ↑ "Transactions". The Free Lance-Star. August 25, 1992. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=19920825&id=GfxNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oIsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6926,4238456. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- ↑ "Cowboys re-sign Hall". Reading Eagle. April 21, 1993. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19930421&id=lPkhAAAAIBAJ&sjid=w6IFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1399,3735131. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- ↑ "Transactions". Gettysburg Times. October 14, 1993. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2202&dat=19931014&id=_BcmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=j_0FAAAAIBAJ&pg=6648,1779011. Retrieved September 7, 2017.