|No. -- Free Agent|
|Date of birth:6 March 1982|
|Place of birth: Melbourne, Australia|
|Height: 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)||Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)|
|Debuted in 2010 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
| * Green Bay Packers ( 2010)*
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2010|
Chris Bryan (born 6 March 1982 in Melbourne, Australia) is a former sportsman who played both Australian rules football and American football professionally. Bryan played in the Australian Football League from 2005 until 2009, and then in the National Football League as a punter in 2010 and 2011.
National Football LeagueEdit
Green Bay PackersEdit
In February 2010, after training with Nathan Chapman and John Smith of ProKick Australia, it was revealed Bryan was close to signing a deal with one of a number of NFL teams in the United States as a punter.
After participating in the Green Bay Rookie Mini-Camp, OTAs Organised Team Activities) and the pre-season, Bryan was released by the team on 4 September 2010.
Tampa Bay BuccaneersEdit
On 6 September 2010, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed Bryan to a three-year contract and waived rookie punter Brent Bowden. Bryan played his first regular-season NFL game against the Cleveland Browns on 12 September at Raymond James Stadium, in Tampa, Florida. He was waived by Buccaneers on 13 October 2010 and replaced by Robert Malone.
New York JetsEdit
Bryan returned to Melbourne in 2012, and was signed as senior coach of the Keysborough Football Club, where he had played his junior football, in the Casey-Cardinia division of the Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League for the 2013 season.
- ↑ "Ex-Pie Chris Bryan takes NFL punt". Heraldsun.com.au. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/ex-pie-chris-bryan-takes-nfl-punt/story-e6frf9if-1225835148589. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- ↑ Packers punt on Bryan, The Age, Retrieved on 18 March 2010.
- ↑ "Green Bay Packers news | Green Bay Packers cut Will Blackmon, Chris Bryan, Spencer Havner". Green Bay Press Gazette. http://packersnews.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20100904/PKR01/100904009/Packers-cut-Blackmon-punter-Bryan. Retrieved 21 April 2012.
- ↑ Rookie Malone Claims Bucs’ Punting Job
- ↑ Cimini, Rich (29 July 2011). "Coleman bolts, Aussie punter arrives". ESPN. Archived from the original on 29 July 2011. http://www.webcitation.org/60YIcafTA. Retrieved 29 July 2011.
- ↑ Waszak, Dennis Jr. (30 August 2011). "Jets K Folk, P Conley win jobs, FB Conner injured". Yahoo! Sports. Archived from the original on 31 August 2011. http://www.webcitation.org/61M3q37So. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- ↑ Amy, Paul (29 October 2012). "Chris Bryan lobs in at Keysborough as senior coach". Leader. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/localfooty/chris-bryan-lobs-at-keysborough-as-senior-coach/story-fn53klg1-1226505461317. Retrieved 31 October 2012.