|Date of birth:February 14, 1960|
|Place of birth: Newark, New Jersey|
|College: Penn State|
|NFL Draft: 1982 / Round: 6 / Pick: 152|
|Debuted in 1983 for the Green Bay Packers|
|Last played in 1983 for the St. Louis Cardinals (NFL)|
| As player:|
*Green Bay Packers ( 1983)
| As coach:|
* Tennessee Titans ( 2011– 2012)
Assistant Special Teams Coach
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 1983|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Chester Louis "Chet" Parlavecchio is an American football coach and former linebacker in the National Football League who is currently an assistant special teams coach with the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the sixth round of the 1982 NFL Draft and later split the 1983 NFL season between the Packers and the St. Louis Cardinals. He played college football at Penn State University, where he was part of the 1982 Associated Press National Championship team that defeated the University of Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. He graduated from Seton Hall Preparatory School in West Orange, New Jersey.
Prior to his taking this position, Parlavecchio spent nearly three decades as a high school football coach in his native New Jersey. He was hired by Bloomfield High School in 1986 and went on to coach at Irvington High School, Passaic Valley Regional High School, Clifton High School and Elizabeth High School before leaving coaching following the 2009 season. He led each of those schools to at least one playoff appearance and won the North II, Group IV state championship with Elizabeth in 2006.
- Chet Parlavecchio NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com
- Lamberti, Mike. "Titans coach Parlavecchio and Belleville HS go way back", The Record (Bergen County), September 1, 2011. Accepted September 1, 2011. "The caller was none other than Chet Parlavecchio, the former head football coach at Bloomfield, Irvington, Passaic Valley, Clifton and Elizabeth before taking on the assignment of a lifetime this season as the assistant special teams coach with the Tennessee Titans.... Chet Parlavecchio's first encounter with Belleville High School football is one of legend, to be perfectly honest. It occurred in November, 1977, Parlavecchio's senior year at Seton Hall Prep."
- "Titans Add To Coaching Staff". TitansOnline.com. February 22, 2011. http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-1/Titans-Add-To-Coaching-Staff/ca408419-6f23-4294-80f7-1b4c059561f4. Retrieved February 22, 2011.
- Lamberti, Mike. "Chet Parlavecchio, former Bloomfield football coach, named assistant special teams coach for NFL's Tennessee Titans", Bloomfield Life, February 25, 2011. Accessed March 24, 2012. "In 2006, he was back on the sideline at Elizabeth and found immediate success there, leading the Minutemen to a NJSIAA, North Jersey, Section 2, Group 4 championship."