|Date of birth:February 10, 1989|
|Place of birth: Lancaster, Pennsylvania|
|Undrafted in 2012|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Miami Dolphins ( 2012– 2013)*|
|Career highlights and awards|
Alexih signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by Miami May 4, 2012. He spent the entire season, with the exception of Week 1, on the Dolphins' practice squad.
He was waived with an injury settlement on May 21, 2013.
Kansas City Chiefs
He was initially signed as a free agent by Kansas City on January 6, 2014. He was waived at the conclusion of organized team activities by the Chiefs on June 19, 2014.
San Diego Chargers
The Chargers waived him on March 31, 2015.
On May 20, 2015, Alecxih signed as a free agent with the Carolina Panthers after attending the team's rookie minicamp as a tryout player. On September 5, 2015, he was released by the Panthers. Two days later, he signed with the Panthers' practice squad.
On August 9, 2016, Alecxih was waived/injured by the Panthers and was placed on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Henne, Ricky (June 20, 2014). "Chargers Claim DT Chas Alecxih". Chargers.com. http://www.chargers.com/news/2014/06/20/chargers-claim-dt-chas-alecxih. Retrieved November 30, 2015.
- Teicher, Adam (March 31, 2015). "Chargers sign Michael Huey, release Jeff Baca, Chas Alecxih". ESPN.com. http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/70792/chargers-sign-michael-huey-release-jeff-baca-chas-alecxih. Retrieved November 30, 2015.
- "Panthers sign DT Alecxih, waive G Kugbila". http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-sign-DT-Alecxih-waive-G-Kugbila/b9d93093-0736-4c16-8af7-a24fe43caa01.
- Henson, Max (September 5, 2015). "Panthers trim roster to 53". https://web.archive.org/web/20170808073707/http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-trim-roster-to-53/bcee285e-92df-41f4-96d8-ba007606b705. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- "WR Bersin among 10 set to join practice squad". September 6, 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20160304202406/http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/WR-Bersin-among-10-set-to-join-practice-squad/85da432b-082b-4471-b40b-8bcd1a0a639e. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- "Super Bowl 50 - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers - February 7th, 2016". Pro-Football-Reference.com. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201602070den.htm. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- "Panthers sign eight practice squad members to future contracts". http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-sign-eight-practice-squad-members-to-future-contracts/915f2e4f-3712-4059-9be0-98cd93ccd3d7.