|Wide Receivers and Special Teams coach|
|Date of birth:February 13, 1983|
|Place of birth: Fort Hood, Texas|
|College: Penn State|
|NFL Draft: 2006 / Round: 4 / Pick: 102|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| As player:|
* Tennessee Titans ( 2006– 2007)
| As coach:|
* St. Andrew's Episcopal (2011) (assistant)
|Career highlights and awards|
|* First-team All-Big Ten (2005)|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Calvin Sinclair Lowry (born February 13, 1983) is an American football coach and former player. He played professionally as a safety for the Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, and Omaha Nighthawks. He was drafted by the Titans in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football at Penn State. He is currently the wide receivers coach for the Tulsa Golden Hurricane football team.
Early years[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Former NFL player, Baylor assistant named to TU staff". Tulsa World. http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/tu/football/former-nfl-player-baylor-assistant-named-to-tu-staff/article_cbb3513f-8e04-5c0a-b9b2-02e35e81d6b2.html.
- "Tulsa football hires Calvin Lowry to assistant coaching position". NewsOK.com. http://newsok.com/article/5381208.
- "TULSA'S MONTGOMERY APPOINTS FORMER NFL PLAYER CALVIN LOWRY TO COACHING STAFF - Conference USA Official Athletic Site". conferenceusa.com. http://www.conferenceusa.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/010215aaa.html.
[edit | edit source]
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|