|Full name||George Walter Henry, Jr.|
|Born||February 8, 1944|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (Script error m)|
|Weight||195 lb (88 kg; 13.9 st)|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
|Number of wins by tour|
|Best results in Major Championships|
|Masters Tournament||CUT: 1970|
|U.S. Open||9th: 1969|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
|PGA Championship||T11: 1969|
Henry's career year in professional golf was 1969, when he won the National Airlines Open Invitational, and had his two best finishes in majors: solo 9th place at the U.S. Open and T-11 at the PGA Championship.
Henry was inducted into the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame in 2008.
- 1960 Georgia State Junior Jaycee Championship
- 1961 Golden Isles Invitational, Okeefenokee Invitational
- 1962 Southern Amateur
- 1965 Canadian Amateur
- 1966 Peach Blossom
- 1967 Peach Blossom
PGA Tour winsEdit
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of victory||Runners-up|
|1||Mar 30, 1969||National Airlines Open Invitational||–10 (69-73-66-70=278)||1 stroke|| 22x20px Bruce Crampton, Bob Murphy,|
Dan Sikes, Dave Stockton
- ↑ Elliott, Len; Barbara Kelly (1976). Who's Who in Golf. New Rochelle, New York: Arlington House. p. 88. ISBN 0-87000-225-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Bio page from Georgia Golf Hall of Fame". http://www.gghf.org/MEMBER_level2_henry.htm. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- ↑ "Golf Major Championships". http://golfmajorchampionships.com/players?player=1095. Retrieved 2009-05-21.