|Date of birth:||July 16, 1980|
|Place of birth:||Raymond, Alberta|
|CFL Draft:||2002 / Round: 2 / Pick: 13|
|Drafted by:||Ottawa Renegades|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Playing stats at|
Ralph was born to Jim and Shelly Ralph in Raymond, Alberta, and attended Raymond High School, where his junior and senior football teams won consecutive provincial titles with a 25–1 record and Ralph was named the league's Most Valuable Player. He is the older brother to retired Calgary Stampeders slotback Brett Ralph. In addition to football, he played basketball and was the provincial champion in the 100 metres and triple jump. In addition to Basketball, Ralph also played Baseball and was drafted in the 15th round by the Baltimore Orioles in the 1999 Major League Baseball draft.
- Jones, Terry (2004-08-28). "Alberta boy makes good". Edmonton Sun. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Edmonton/2004/08/28/606778.html. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Gutsch, Matt (2014-01-14). "NCAA Div 1 receiver joins Bears". University of Alberta. http://athletics.ualberta.ca/teams/bears-football/football-news/2014/january/ncaa-div-1-receiver-joins-bears. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- Brunt, Stephen (2006-01-18). "CFL's salary cap needs wiggle room". Globe and Mail. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20060118/BRUNT18/TPSports/Columnists.
- Webster, Josh (2004-08-11). "Ralph part of the Fab Five". SLAM! Sports. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Pigskin/2004/08/11/577025.html.
- "Eskimos acquire Brock Ralph from Ticats". CBC Sports. 2008-02-13. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2008/02/13/brock-ralph-trade.html?ref=rss.
- "Bombers send Nugent to Eskimos for Ralph". TSN.ca. 2009-02-17. https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=267522&lid=sublink03&lpos=headlines_cfl.
- Penton, Kirk (2009-02-18). "New Blue receiver familiar with new Blue QB". Winnipeg Sun. http://www.winnipegsun.com/sports/football/2009/02/18/8428431-sun.html.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football wide receiver is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|