|No. -- Georgia Force|
|Date of birth:July 30, 1987|
|Place of birth: Richmond, Virginia|
|Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)||Weight: 187 lb (85 kg)|
|Undrafted in 2011|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| * Philadelphia Eagles ( 2011)*
|Roster status: Recallable Reassignment|
|Career highlights and awards|
Brandon Caleb (born July 30, 1987) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a member of the Georgia Force. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football for the Oklahoma Sooners.
Caleb was a standout in high school for the Fork Union Military Academy. As a senior in high school he was All-state at linebacker and receiver as well as team captain. Off the football field he was a four-time state triple jump champion and won track state championships in long jump (three times), high hurdles and intermediate hurdles. He was named the 2005 Central Virginia Track Athlete of the Year. ESPN College Football Recruiting 2006 said of Caleb, Is always going to be a player that makes the big catch. He was ranked by Rivals.com as the 12th best high school football prospect in the state of Virginia and the 35th best wide receiver in the country. He committed to the Oklahoma Sooners football team over the Florida Gators and more on August 12, 2005.
In 2006, Caleb saw action in 10 games, mostly on special teams. He recorded two tackles for the season. In 2007 he recorded a tackle on special teams against North Texas and saw time at wide receiver against the Mean Green before a season-ending injury. He received an injury hardship and had his sophomore season restored for 2008. With wide receivers Juaquin Iglesias and Manuel Johnson graduated and in the NFL, Caleb earned a starting spot in his junior year of 2009. He immediately contributed with big numbers including 7 catches for 139 yards in a game against Baylor. Caleb emerged in 2009 leading the Sooners in receptions and receiving yards through the first half of the season.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/football-depth-chart.html
- ↑ http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=23981&season=2006
- ↑ http://texas.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1148
- ↑ http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/recruiting/player-Brandon-Caleb-37875
- ↑ http://oklahoma.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=64256
- ↑ "Eagles re-sign OL Reggie Wells". ESPN.com. August 20, 2011. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6880139/philadelphia-eagles-re-sign-reggie-wells. Retrieved 2011-08-20.