|Date of birth:January 9, 1995|
|Place of birth: Mays Landing, New Jersey|
|College: Penn State|
|Undrafted in 2017|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Cincinnati Bengals ( 2017– 2018)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
| Brandon Bell|
|[[Mays Landing NJ]]||Oakcrest High School||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)||227 lb (103 kg)||4.53|| Jun 13,|
|Scout: Rivals: ESPN grade: 77|
|Overall recruiting rankings:|
| ‡ Refers to 40 yard dash|
Note: In many cases, Scout and Rivals may conflict in their listings of height, weight and 40 time.
In these cases, an average of the two was taken. ESPN grades are on a 100-point scale.
During his first year at Penn State he played in seven games with twenty-three total tackles, fourteen solo tackles. In his first game as a Nittany Lion he recorded two tackles one of them a solo tackle in a 45-7 win over Eastern Michigan. His best game statistically was vs Wisconsin on November 11 he recorded six tackles four of them solo in a win during the season finale.
During the 2014 season Bell began getting a substantial increase of playing time. He starting ten games for Penn State. Bell recorded his first college interception in a game against Rutgers and the next week vs UMass he had his first sack in a 48-7 win. Bell's best game of his career and the year was a thirteen tackle effort and also a sack in a 31-24 Double Over-Time loss to the Ohio State Buckeyes. Bell finished the year with a total of 43 tackles, two sacks and one interception in ten games. 
Bell set career highs with sacks and tackling during the 2015 campaign. Totaling 56 tackles and three and a half sacks Bell was one of Penn State's best defenders. In the first game of the year Bell had one sack and seven tacks vs the Temple Owls. His best game of the year was a nine tackle performance in the Big Ten opener vs Rutgers. In his last game during his junior year, in the Taxslayer Bowl against Georgia he had eleven tackles in a compact fallen short when Penn State lost 24-17 after scoring fourteen unanswered points to pull within a touchdown.
Bell's first appearance as a senior was in the season opener vs Kent State he recorded a tackle and an interception in a 33-13 win. The next week, he had nine tackles in a rivalry game vs Pitt in a 42-39 loss. During the final seconds of the game on a tackle on Pitts James Connor, Bell suffered a knee injury sidelining him for the next three weeks. Bell's best performance was a 19 tackle, one sack game vs the Ohio State Buckeyes the Nittany Lions upset No. 2 Ohio State on a blocked FG attempt and ran it back 64 yards for the touchdown. The win put PSU in the AP Poll for the first time since 2011. There ranking in their Top 25 was No. 24.
On November 26, Bell recorded a tying-season high 18 tackles with 2 tackles for loss in a 45–12 Big Ten East clinching win over Michigan State. And on December 3, 2016 Big Ten Championship 13 tackles, one sack and a forced fumble.
Bell signed with the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2017. He was waived on September 2, 2017 and was signed to the practice squad the next day. He was promoted to the active roster on December 15, 2017.
On September 1, 2018, Bell was waived by the Bengals. He was re-signed to the practice squad on October 23, 2018. He was promoted to the active roster on November 16, 2018. He was waived on May 11, 2019.
- ↑ "Brandon Bell - 247Sports". 247Sports.com. https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Bell-15676. Retrieved October 23, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "PSU's Brandon Bell Freshman highlights". ESPN.com. November 29, 2013. http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/552315/year/2013/brandon-bell. Retrieved October 23, 2016.
- ↑ "Brandon Bell PSU bio". GoPSUsports.com. December 29, 2014. http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/brandon_bell_857060.html. Retrieved October 23, 2016.
- ↑ "Brandon Bell - Collegian - PSU". COLLEGIAN. http://www.collegian.psu.edu/football/article_f0e018c6-6e58-11e6-8f88-03ca36191b1c.html. Retrieved October 23, 2016.
- ↑ "ESPN Brandon Bell Stats". http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/552315. Retrieved October 25, 2016.
- ↑ Marcum, Jason (May 5, 2017). "Undrafted Free Agents 2017: Bengals announce college free agent signings, tryouts". http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/5/15557430/undrafted-free-agents-2017-bengals-college-free-agent-signings-tryouts.
- ↑ Toback, Rebecca (September 2, 2017). "NFL roster cuts 2017: Cincinnati Bengals 53-man roster". https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/2/16245134/nfl-roster-cuts-2017-cincinnati-bengals-53-man-roster.
- ↑ Hobson, Geoff (September 3, 2017). "Elliott, DeShawn Williams return on practice squad". https://web.archive.org/web/20171013173439/http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Elliott-DeShawn-Williams-return-on-practice-squad/b1860d51-dc9b-4b71-ad8b-d3225052bfc3.
- ↑ Marcum, Jason (December 15, 2017). "Bengals place Kevin Minter on injured reserve; sign Brandon Bell off practice squad". https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/15/16781586/bengals-place-kevin-minter-injured-reserve-sign-brandon-bell-practice-squad.
- ↑ "Bengals Establish Roster of 53 Players". September 1, 2018. https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-establish-roster-of-53-players.
- ↑ "Bengals make 3 roster moves including placing TE Mason Schreck on IR". October 23, 2018. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/10/23/18015616/bengals-make-3-roster-moves-including-placing-te-mason-schreck-on-ir-jordan-franks-brandon-bell.
- ↑ "Bengals TE Tyler Kroft’s season is over; LB Brandon Bell promoted from practice squad". November 16, 2018. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/11/16/18098924/bengals-te-tyler-krofts-season-is-over-lb-brandon-bell-promoted-from-practice-squad.
- ↑ "Bengals Sign Three College Free Agents, Waive Two Players". May 11, 2019. https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-sign-three-college-free-agents-waive-two-players.
- ↑ "Panthers makes roster moves ahead of third preseason game". August 19, 2019. https://www.panthers.com/news/panthers-makes-roster-moves-tyler-catalina-brandon-bell.
- ↑ Henson, Max (August 30, 2019). "Panthers announce first wave of 2019 roster cuts". https://www.panthers.com/news/panthers-announce-first-wave-of-2019-roster-cuts-artis-payne-corn-elder. Retrieved August 30, 2019.