Englemon, No. 31 (right)
|Date of birth:||December 16, 1984|
|Place of birth:||Covington, Kentucky|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|College:||University of Michigan|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Undrafted|
|Playing stats at|
Brandent Englemon (born December 16, 1984) is a former American football player. Raised in Covington, Kentucky, he was a high school All-American football player and honor student at Holmes High School. He maintained a 4.88 grade point average in high school and participated in the Baccalaureate program. He was selected as the First Annual Anthony Munoz Foundation Male High School Scholar-Athlete of the Year in Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. He played college football as a defensive back for the Michigan Wolverines from 2005 to 2007. He was signed by the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League as a free agent in late May 2009. He was released by the Eskimos approximately 10 days later. Since January 2010, he has been employed as a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
- ↑ "Brandent Englemon". The National Football Foundation. http://www.footballfoundation.org/nff/biography/1484/brandent-englemon.
- ↑ Chris Balas (May 1, 2003). "Brandent Englemon A Leader On, Off The Field". TheWolverine.com. http://michigan.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=184176&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=.
- ↑ John Erardi (November 17, 2007). "Wolverines' Englemon taking last shot at Bucks". Cincinnati Enquirer. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/enquirer/access/1718808391.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Nov+17%2C+2007&author=John+Erardi&pub=Cincinnati+Enquirer&desc=Wolverines'+Englemon+taking+last+shot+at+Bucks&pqatl=google.
- ↑ "Brandent Englemon". University of Michigan. http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/englemon_brandent00.html. Retrieved November 3, 2011.
- ↑ "Eskimos sign secondary trio". Edmonton Sun. May 26, 2009. http://www.edmontonsun.com/sports/football/2009/05/26/9570736-sun.html.
- ↑ "Four rookies axed while veterans cleared". Edmonton Sun. June 7, 2009. http://www.edmontonsun.com/sports/football/2009/06/07/9702941-sun.html.
- ↑ "Brandent Englemon". Linkedin. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brandent-englemon/22/3ab/80a.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|