Ewing at 2014 Jaguars training camp.
|Date of birth: December 26, 1989|
|Place of birth: Richland Center, Wisconsin|
|NFL Draft: 2012 / Round: 5 / Pick: 157|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Atlanta Falcons ( 2012– 2013)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Big Ten Champion (2010, 2011)|
Bradie Ewing (born December 26, 1989) is a former American football fullback who played in the National Football League (NFL). He was born in Richland Center, Wisconsin. He played college football at Wisconsin. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the 5th round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
High school careerEdit
At Richland Center High School, Ewing was a three-sport athlete playing football, basketball, and track and field. In football, Bradie was rated number 16 best player in the state of Wisconsin by Rivals.com and Wisconsin Preps. Ewing's career numbers were 3,911 yards on 509 carries with 41 touchdowns. His senior year Ewing totaled 2,116 rushing yards on 258 carries with 24 touchdowns.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
| Bradie Ewing|
|Richland Center, Wisconsin||Richland Center HS||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)||211 lb (96 kg)||4.5||Jul 7, 2008|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 26 (school recruiting) Rivals: 41 (school recruiting)|
Ewing lettered all four years at Wisconsin. He started out as mainly a special teams player his first two years and then became the starting fullback by his junior season while continuing to be very productive on special teams. His sophomore year, he was named Academic All-Big Ten. Junior year, he was named ESPN Academic All-District and Academic All-Big Ten. His senior year, Ewing was again named Academic All-Big Ten and was named the teams Special Teams Player of the Year. Ewing also played in the 2012 Senior Bowl.
Ewing took part in the NFL Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 0 in||239 lb||4.76 s||1.61 s||2.70 s||4.16 s||7.14 s||36.5 in||10 ft 0 in||14 rep|
Ewing was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round (157th pick overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft. He was placed on injured reserve on August 11, 2012 after tearing his ACL. He played in his first NFL game on September 8, 2013, in a loss to the New Orleans Saints, where he recorded one catch for 15 yards. The following week vs. the St. Louis Rams, Ewing separated his shoulder in the first quarter of play. Before going down, he recorded one catch for 14 yards. He was again placed on injured reserve on September 16, 2013. Ewing was waived on March 21, 2014.
- ↑ "Bradie Ewing: NFL Combine profile". NFL. http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/bradie-ewing?id=2533347. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- ↑ "Bradie Ewing". NFL Draft Scout. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=103175&draftyear=2012&genpos=FB. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- ↑ Adams, Jay. "Falcons Release Fullback Ewing". AtlantaFalcons.com. http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-Release-Fullback-Ewing/d86bbee3-1b47-4952-9931-41d02fc676a2. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- ↑ Johnson, Chris. "Jaguars place fullback Bradie Ewing on IR". SI.com. https://www.si.com/nfl/2014/08/18/bradie-ewing-jaguars-ir. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- ↑ Wilkening, Mike. "Fullback Bradie Ewing announces retirement". Pro Football Talk. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/04/fullback-bradie-ewing-announces-retirement/. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Career statistics and player information from NFL.com • ESPN • Pro-Football-Reference
- Jacksonville Jaguars bio
- Script error
- Script error