|Texas Longhorns — No. N/A
|Date of birth: November 1, 1947
|Career highlights and awards
|*National championship (1969, 1970)
- All-American (1970)
- Key member of offensive line from 1968-70
- All-SWC in 1969 and 1970
- All-American in 1969 and consensus All-American in 1970
- Co-captain of UT's 1970 national championship team
- Named to Cotton Bowl and SWC All-Decade teams of 1970s
- UT was 30-2-1 when he was in the starting lineup
- Played in 1971 Hula Bowl and Coaches All-America Game
- Drafted by Baltimore Colts
- Inducted into the University of Texas Football Hall of Honor in 1990
Bobby Wuensch (born c. 1949) is a former American football offensive lineman. He played for the Texas Longhorns, anchoring their best offensive line in 1968–1970 as a consensus All-American. Wuensch was a captain of the National Champion 1969 Texas Longhorns football team.
Wuensch was selected by the Baltimore Colts in the 12th round, 294th overall, in the 1971 NFL Draft, but never played in the NFL.