|No. 51, 55, 57|
|Date of birth:April 14, 1971|
|Place of birth: Tullahoma, Tennessee|
|NFL Draft: 1993 / Round: 3 / Pick: 62|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Detroit Lions ( 1993– 1997)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Antonio Monte "Stick" London (born April 14, 1971) is a former professional American football player in the National Football League. He played professionally for the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers.
London was born in Tullahoma, Tennessee. He lettered in basketball, baseball, football and track at Tullahoma High School. He was an outstanding linebacker who earned a national championship ring while playing college football with the University of Alabama in 1992.
He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 3rd round (62nd overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft. He played linebacker for six seasons for the Detroit Lions and Green Bay Packers of the National Football League.
After retiring from the NFL, London move to Pelham, Alabama and opened a facilities management company. He coaches high school football at Pelham High School in Pelham and hosts free football camps.
- ↑ "Antonio Monte London". databaseFootball.com. Archived from the original on October 7, 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20121007212207/http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=LONDOANT01. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- ↑ "Antonio Monte London". Pro-Football-Reference.Com. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LondAn20.htm. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- ↑ "Antonio London". Championship Enterprises. http://www.championshipenterprises.com/Default.asp?ID=166&pg=Antonio+London. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- ↑ "School Directory (Sport Schedule & Roster)". AHSAA. http://www.ahsaa.com/Schools/SchoolDirectory/tabid/70/Default.aspx?Parm%3ASchoolId=103745. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- ↑ "Antonio London Football Extravaganza kicks off". Shelby County Reporter. http://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2009/07/09/antonio-london-football-extravaganza-kicks-off/. Retrieved November 10, 2012.