Fletcher pictured c. 1917 at Maryland
|Career highlights and awards|
Andrew E. "Andy" Fletcher was an American football player. He played college football as a back at the University of Maryland, and earned varsity letters in 1916 and 1917. Fletcher then had a brief professional playing career in the fledgling National Football League (NFL). In 1920, he played two games for the Buffalo All-Americans. The following season, in 1921, Fletcher played one game for Tonawanda Kardex.
- ↑ Year-By-Year Results, 2007 Terrapin Football Record Book, University of Maryland, 2007.
- ↑ Terps in the Pros[dead link] (PDF), 2000 Maryland Football Media Guide, University of Maryland Terrapins official website, 2000, retrieved 22 December 2008.
- ↑ Andy Fletcher, National Football League, retrieved 28 December 2008.
- ↑ Andrew Fletcher Statistics, Pro Football Reference, retrieved 28 December 2008.
- ↑ Andy Fletcher Past Stats Script error, Database Football, retrieved 28 December 2008.
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|