|Date of birth:||c. 1879|
|Date of death:||February 2, 1965|
|Place of death:||Ormond Beach, Florida|
Andrew Marshall (c. 1879 – February 2, 1965) was an American football player. Marshall was educated at the Roxbury Latin School, Dartmouth College and Harvard Law School. He played one year of college football at Dartmouth and graduated in 1901. While attending Harvard Law School, he played for the Harvard Crimson football in 1902 and 1903 and was selected as a consensus All-American at the guard position in 1903. Marshall practiced law in Boston. He served as the Assistant Attorney General of Massachusetts. He was later a partner in the Hutchins and Wheeler law firm. He lived in the Jamaica Plain section of Boston. He died in February 1965 in Ormond Beach, Florida, at age 85.
- ↑ "New Elevated Ry. Trustee: Andrew Marshall Succeeds James F. Jackson". Boston Daily Globe: p. A1. August 26, 1925. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/boston/access/1161777812.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=Aug+26%2C+1925&author=&pub=Boston+Daily+Globe+(1923-1927)&desc=NEW+ELEVATED+RY.+TRUSTEE&pqatl=google.
- ↑ "Wearers of the Crimson: Brief Biographical Sketches of the Players Who Will Represent Harvard Against Yale". Boston Evening Transcript. November 21, 1902. http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=A3w-AAAAIBAJ&sjid=KVoMAAAAIBAJ&pg=5798,2849725&dq=andrew-marshall+harvard&hl=en.
- ↑ "Award Winners". NCAA. 2012. p. 4. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/2012/Awards.pdf.
- ↑ Gene Mack (May 12, 1923). "From Sports Page to Front Page: Public Men Who Once Figures in the Dope". Boston Daily Globe: p. 9. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/boston/access/864005222.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=May+12%2C+1923&author=&pub=Boston+Daily+Globe+(1923-1927)&desc=From+Sport+Page+to+Front+Page&pqatl=google.
- ↑ "Andrew Marshall, Attorney, Dies at 85". Boston Globe. February 3, 1965. http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/boston/access/1909516932.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=Feb+03%2C+1965&author=&pub=Boston+Globe+(1960-1979)&desc=Andrew+Marshall%2C+Attorney%2C+Dies+at+85&pqatl=google.