|Amarillo Civic Center|
|Location||401 South Buchanan Street|
Amarillo, Texas 79101
|Owner||City of Amarillo|
|Operator||City of Amarillo|
|Tenants||Amarillo Wranglers (CHL) (1968–1971)|
Amarillo Wranglers (SWHL) (1975–1977)
Amarillo Rattlers/Gorillas (WPHL/CHL) (1996–2010)
Amarillo Venom (IFL/af2/CIF) (2004–present)
Amarillo Bulls (NAHL) (2010–present)
FC Amarillo Bombers (USAPSL) (2019–present)
Ice Hockey: 4,912
The Amarillo Civic Center is a multi-purpose convention center in Amarillo, Texas. It consists of multiple facilities including:
- A 2,848-seat auditorium with 2,324 permanent seats and used for concerts, Broadway shows and other events.
- The Cal Farley Coliseum, a 4,987-seat multi-purpose arena serving as home to the Amarillo Bulls of the North American Hockey League, and the Amarillo Venom of Champions Indoor Football. The arena, which has 4,879 permanent seats, is also used for concerts, banquets, conventions, ice shows, wrestling and trade shows (the arena features 17,100 square feet (1,590 m2) of floor space). The arena measures 38' 10 from floor to rafters, 50'10 from floor to ceiling.
- A 16,000-square-foot (1,500 m2) grand plaza, designed as a tribute to Texas and seating up to 1,100 for smaller concerts, banquets, and other special events. It contains a Texas-accented floor, skylight ceiling, and fountains and planters.
- Two exhibit halls, the North which has 24,565 square feet (2,282 m2) of exhibit space and used for trade shows, conventions, meetings and banquets (capacity is up to 2,200) and with a 25-foot (8 m) ceiling height; and a 26,000-square-foot (2,400 m2), 14-foot (4 m) South Exhibit Hall, also used for similar events.
- Three meeting rooms—the Heritage, Hospitality, and Regency rooms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.