| refer to caption |
Robinson in 2012
|Born:||September 23, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||266 lb (121 kg)|
|High school:||Warren Central|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 127|
|Career NFL statistics|
Adrien Robinson (born September 23, 1988) is an American football tight end who is a free agent. He was drafted in the 4th round (127th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft by the New York Giants. Born in Indianapolis, Indiana, Robinson played football at Warren Central High School, winning the state championship in all of his four seasons, and played football in college for the Cincinnati Bearcats from 2008 to 2011.
New York GiantsEdit
On May 8, 2012, Robinson agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth $2.48 million with a $385,652 signing bonus.
On November 23, 2014, Robinson caught his first touchdown pass as an NFL player, a 1-yard bootleg pass by Eli Manning, against the Dallas Cowboys.
On September 5, 2015, he was waived by the Giants.
New York JetsEdit
On May 9, 2016, Robinson was released.
On July 31, 2017, Pennsylvania State Police stopped Robinson along Interstate 80 and found him in possession of “numerous large bags of marijuana." which measured at 25 pounds.
He was charged with manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- ↑ Garafolo, Mike (May 8, 2012). "Giants agree to terms with fourth-round pick Adrien Robinson". Newark Star-Ledger. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/05/giants_agree_to_terms_with_fou.html. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- ↑ Eisen, Michael (September 5, 2015). "New York Giants announce 53-man roster". http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/New-York-Giants-announce-53-man-roster/d90c09c7-4a11-4260-b545-8dd3a1fa0671. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- ↑ Lange, Randy (January 11, 2016). "Jets Sign 4 More to Reserve/Future Contracts". New York Jets. Archived from the original on January 15, 2016. https://www.webcitation.org/6eXg6uYmz?url=http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-Sign-4-More-to-ReserveFuture-Contracts/4e404fe4-8a05-4bcc-8f9e-9e8e4aafb891. Retrieved January 14, 2016.
- ↑ Hughes, Connor (May 9, 2016). "Jets cut former Giants tight end Adrien Robinson, sign DB Bryson Keeton". JetsWire. http://jetswire.usatoday.com/2016/05/09/jets-cut-former-giants-tight-end-adrien-robinson-sign-db-bryson-keeton/. Retrieved May 9, 2016.
- ↑ Munz, Jason (January 30, 2019). "AAF: The Memphis Express set their initial 52-man roster. Who made the cut?". The Commercial Appeal. https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/2019/01/30/aaf-memphis-express-sets-roster-alliance-football-training-camp-mettenberger-singletary-hackenberg/2699085002/. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- ↑ "Ex-NFL player found with 25 lbs. of pot on I-80". http://wkok.com/ex-nfl-player-found-with-pot-on-i-80/.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|