|File:05, Adrian Tracy, June 22, 2019.jpg|
|No. 5 – Hamilton Tiger-Cats|
|Position:||Linebacker / Defensive lineman|
|Born:||April 6, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||248 lb (112 kg)|
|College:||William & Mary|
|NFL Draft:||2010 / Round: 6 / Pick: 184|
|Career highlights and awards
|Career NFL statistics|
Adrian D'Sean Tracy (born April 6, 1988) is a gridiron football defensive end for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was selected in the sixth round (184th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft by the New York Giants. Tracy played college football at the College of William & Mary.
New York GiantsEdit
Tracy was signed to a multi-year deal with the Giants in June 2010, after being selected by them in the 2010 NFL Draft. In preseason, he suffered a dislocated elbow and was placed on IR for the remainder of the season. He was waived by the Giants on September 3, 2011, but was re-signed to the practice squad the next day.
Tracy signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on December 17, 2014.
- ↑ Garafolo, Mike (June 22, 2010). "Giants sign sixth-round pick Adrian Tracy". The Star-Ledger. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2010/06/giants_sign_sixth-round_pick_a.html.
- ↑ Battista, Judy (August 31, 2010). "Giants Lose Sorgi and Moss for Season". New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/01/sports/football/01giants.html.
- ↑ "Cardinals Cut To 53". http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Cardinals-Cut-To-53/552f8ee4-1e2a-4da1-b6a7-3e4f0a52e2d2.
- ↑ "Transactions". cfl.ca. Archived from the original on December 26, 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141226135515/http://www.cfl.ca/page/transactions. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- New York Giants bio
- William & Mary Tribe bio
- https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ticats.ca/roster/show/id/7523[dead link]Hamilton Tiger-Cats bio]
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football linebacker is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|