|No. 57, 59, 54, 48|
|Date of birth:April 22, 1988|
|Place of birth: Suitland, Maryland|
|Undrafted in 2011|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Indianapolis Colts ( 2011)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Professional career[edit | edit source]
Indianapolis Colts[edit | edit source]
On July 29, 2011, Moten was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent. He was waived on November 26, 2011. He played in 10 games in the regular season and all 4 preseason games.
Seattle Seahawks[edit | edit source]
On November 28, 2011, Moten was claimed off waivers by the Seattle Seahawks. On May 15, 2012, he was released by the Seahawks. He played in 2 regular season games with the Seahawks.
Philadelphia Eagles[edit | edit source]
On August 6, 2012, Moten was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles. On August 31, 2012, Moten was released as one of the final cuts. On October 2, 2012, Moten was re-signed and then released on October 9, 2012. He played in 1 regular season game and all 4 preseason games with the Eagles.
Cleveland Browns[edit | edit source]
Detroit Lions[edit | edit source]
Saskatchewan Roughriders[edit | edit source]
Ottawa Redblacks[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Browns sign Dominic Alford". August 3, 2013. http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Browns-sign-Dominic-Alford-/08a687b8-65f0-435b-9d18-c31880937456. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
- Birkett, Dave (August 5, 2013). "Detroit Lions waive WR Devin Thomas, sign CB Brandon King, claim LB Adrian Moten off waivers". Detroit Free Press. http://www.freep.com/article/20130805/SPORTS01/308050109/detroit-lions-alex-elkins.
- Rogers, Justin (August 17, 2013). "Detroit Lions sign veteran OLB Rocky McIntosh". http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/08/detroit_lions_sign_linebacker.html. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- Riders Add Three More to Defence
- "Adrian Moten". ottawaredblacks.com. http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/roster/show/id/7095. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- "2014 Transactions". cfl.ca. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141205005714/http://www.cfl.ca/page/transactions. Retrieved November 22, 2014.