|Nebraska Cornhuskers — No. 2|
|Major: Business Administration|
|Date of birth:December 7, 1999|
|Place of birth: Fresno, California|
|Height: 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)||Weight: [convert: invalid number]|
|High school: Clovis West (Fresno, California)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Martinez attended the Clovis West High School in Fresno, California. He played both football and basketball in high school. He missed his senior season of football due to a torn labrum he suffered while playing basketball. As a junior, he was the Fresno Bee football player of the year after he passed for 2,562 yards with 25 touchdowns and rushed for 1,462 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- ↑ Galaviz, Anthony (April 6, 2017). "Clovis West QB Adrian Martinez, a top recruit, undergoes surgery for basketball injury". McClatchy. https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article143192209.html.
- ↑ Boogaard, Andy (January 28, 2017). "Catch him if you can: Bee Football Player of the Year Adrian Martinez". McClatchy. https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/high-school/all-metro-teams/article129400629.html.
- ↑ Giannandrea, Nick (November 21, 2016). "Clovis West’s Adrian Martinez makes college call – Cal Bears". McClatchy. https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/high-school/article116336948.html.
- ↑ McKewon, Sam (December 13, 2017). "Adrian Martinez becomes Scott Frost's first quarterback recruit; Dual-threat QB will enroll early at Nebraska" (in en). Berkshire Hathaway. https://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/adrian-martinez-becomes-scott-frost-s-first-quarterback-recruit-dual/article_555a3f02-e05e-11e7-8e50-274fb8b75a87.html.
- ↑ Sherman, Mitch (August 26, 2018). "Cornhuskers tab true freshman Adrian Martinez as starting QB" (in en). https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24481521/nebraska-cornhuskers-tab-true-freshman-adrian-martinez-starting-qb.
- ↑ Bland, Evan (August 27, 2018). "Adrian Martinez won Nebraska's quarterback battle, but winning games will mean more" (in en). Berkshire Hathaway. https://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/adrian-martinez-won-nebraska-s-quarterback-battle-but-winning-games/article_11c6e6be-ce5c-5dcf-9a26-0e495628360c.html.