|File:Adam Replogle 2015.jpg|
|Born:||October 10, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||294 lb (133 kg)|
|High school:||Centerville (Centerville, Ohio)|
|Career NFL statistics|
Adam Replogle (born October 10, 1990) is an American football player who is currently a free agent. He played at the defensive tackle position in college and converted to offensive guard as a professional player.
Indiana[edit | edit source]
Replogle played college football as a defensive tackle for the Indiana Hoosiers. He started 47 consecutive games for the Hoosiers from 2009 to 2012, missing the start only in the first game of his freshman season. His 47 starts is an Indiana school record. He closed his collegiate career with 184 tackles, 15 sacks, 28.5 tackles for loss (110), three forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. As a senior in 2012, he was selected both as a team captain and as the team's most valuable player. He was also named a first-team Academic All-American at the end of the 2012 season. In 2017, the Indianapolis Star named him one of the 25 best football players of the previous 25 years for the University of Indiana.
Professional football[edit | edit source]
Repologle was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Atlanta Falcons in April 2013. He was cut by the Falcons during training camp but eventually signed on as a member of the practice squad in September 2014. Replogle was with the Falcons again in the 2015 off-season but did not make the final cut as the Falcons waived-injured him on September 5, 2015.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Replogle IU’s man in the middle: Defensive tackle sets the example for Hoosier defense". The Herald-Times. November 6, 2012. https://www.hoosiertimes.com/herald_times_online/sports/college/iu/replogle-iu-s-man-in-the-middle/article_747ff5d3-5fb8-5887-8951-851faa0ef2b2.html.
- "NFL Draft name to know: Adam Replogle, DT from Indiana". CBS Sports. April 16, 2013. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-name-to-know-adam-replogle-dt-from-indiana/#googDisableSync.
- "Adam Reploge". Indiana University. https://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3957. Retrieved January 28, 2019.
- "IU's Replogle named first team Academic All-America". Indianapolis Examiner. December 6, 2012.
- Glesesk, Matthew (August 28, 2017). "Best 25 IU Football Players of All Time". https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/08/28/best-iu-football-players-past-25-years/606159001/. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- "Black, Replogle ink free-agent deals". Herald-Times (Bloomington, IN). April 28, 2013.
- "Falcons Reach 52-Man Roster". September 5, 2015. http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Falcons-Reach-52-Man-Roster/7597ea7c-5788-4280-9657-a3b7aade9941. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|