|Date of birth:October 3, 1991|
|Place of birth: Bamberg, South Carolina|
|College: South Carolina|
|NFL Draft: 2015 / Round: 3 / Pick: 67|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
|* Jacksonville Jaguars ( 2015–present)|
|Roster status: Active|
|Career highlights and awards|
|* Second-team All-American (2014)|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
|Stats at pro-football-reference.com|
Cann attended Bamberg-Ehrhardt High School in Bamberg, South Carolina, where he played football and competed in track. He committed to play college football at the University of South Carolina in June 2009.
Cann was redshirted as a freshman in 2010. In 2011, he became a starter at left guard. In 2013, he was named a permanent team captain. Cann had started 38 of 39 games entering his senior season. As a senior in 2014, he started all 13 games and was named an All-American.
Cann was a four-year starter, starting in 51 games, the second-most in school history to T. J. Johnson (American football) who started 53 games.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 3 in||313 lb||5.46 s||32 1/2 in||9 ft 1 in||26 rep|
During his rookie season in 2015, Cann started 13 games at right guard while playing a total of 14 games.
In 2016, Cann saw a full-time role on the offensive line, starting all 16 games at the right guard position for the Jaguars.
Cann maintained his starting job at right guard in 2017 and 2018, starting 15 games both seasons, missing one each season, both due to a triceps injury.
On March 13, 2019, Cann signed a three-year, $15 million contract extension with the Jaguars.
- ↑ Cann commits to Gamecocks
- ↑ Cann convinced Gamecocks can contend for title
- ↑ A.J. Cann has a constant reminder
- ↑ Cann named preseason All-American
- ↑ A.J. Cann’s hard work turns into O-line leadership[dead link]
- ↑ NFL, postseason honors can wait as South Carolina's A.J. Cann seeks final win
- ↑ "A.J. Cann". NFL. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/a.j.-cann?id=2552330. Retrieved April 22, 2016.
- ↑ Oehser, John (May 1, 2015). "‘15 NFL Draft: Jaguars select Cann at No. 67". https://web.archive.org/web/20151222202404/http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/%E2%80%9815-NFL-Draft-Jaguars-select-Cann-at-No-67/a8a8e428-0a26-4a3f-8ede-cdc39b00b9dc. Retrieved June 3, 2017.
- ↑ "Jaguars re-sign guard A.J. Cann, per report". March 13, 2019. https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/3/13/18264187/jaguars-re-sign-guard-a-j-cann-per-report.