- Super Bowl XXVIII – Dallas Cowboys won 30–13 over the Buffalo Bills. It is the fourth consecutive Super Bowl appearance by the Bills as well as their fourth consecutive loss. This is also the first (and thus far only) time that the same two teams have met in consecutive Super Bowls.
- Orange Bowl (1993 season):
- October 23 – in a game where the New Orleans Saints beat the Los Angeles Rams 37–34 Robert Bailey of the Rams sets the NBL record for longest punt return (103 yards) and Tyrone Hughes of the Saints sets the NFL single game record for kickoff return yards (304) and most return yards (347) and ties the single game record for kickoff returns returned for touchdown (2).
- November 13 – Drew Bledsoe sets NFL single game records for pass attempts (70) and pass completions (45) helping New England Patriots beat Minnesota Vikings 26–20.
- October 31, 1994, In a rainy and windy game at Soldier Field on Monday Night Football, Dick Buktus' and Gale Sayers' Jerseys were retired at Halftime, but the Bears were blown away by Brett Favre and the Packers, 6–33.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.