The 1994 All-Pacific-10 Conference football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific-10 Conference teams for the 1994 Pacific-10 Conference football season. The conference coaches selected an All-Pac-12 team and also selected Washington running back Napoleon Kaufman as the Pac-10 player of the year.
The Pac-10 champion 1994 Oregon Ducks football team led with five players who received first-team honors, including quarterback Danny O'Neil and all-purpose player Ricky Whittle. Arizona, UCLA, Washington, and Washington State each had four players who received first-team honors.
- Danny O'Neil, Oregon (Coaches-1)
- Mark Bruener, Washington (Coaches-1)
- Tony Boselli, USC (Coaches-1)
- Jonathan Ogden, UCLA (Coaches-1)
- Frank Garcia, Washington (Coaches-1)
- Warner Smith, Arizona (Coaches-1)
- Mike Flanagan, UCLA (Coaches-1)
- Chad Eaton, Washington St. (Coaches-1)
- Dan Sasa, Washington St. (Coaches-1)
- Jerrott Willard, California (Coaches-1)
- Mark Fields, Washington St. (Coaches-1)
- Sean Harris, Arizona (Coaches-1)
- Donnie Edwards, UCLA (Coaches-1)
- Steve McLaughlin, Arizona (Coaches-1)
- Darren Schager, UCLA (Coaches-1)
Return specialists/All purpose Edit
Coaches = selected by the conference coaches
- ↑ Pac-12 Communications Department (2014). "2014 Pac-12 Football Media Guide". pac-12.org. p. 126. Archived from the original on June 14, 2015. https://www.webcitation.org/6ZGyUtfCm?url=http://catalog.e-digitaleditions.com/i/350165-2014-football-media-guide.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "All Pacific 10 Conference". Los Angeles Times: p. C6. November 29, 1994. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/7783533/all_pacific_10_conference/.