The January 1991 Gator Bowl was a college football bowl game played on January 1, 1991. The Michigan Wolverines, co-champions of the Big Ten Conference, defeated the Ole Miss Rebels of the Southeastern Conference, 35–3.
This game would be the last SEC-Big Ten matchup in the Gator Bowl for twenty years; the bowl entered into an exclusive contract featuring the conferences beginning in 2011.
Ole Miss RebelsEdit
- Ole Miss - Brian Lee, 51-yard field goal
- Michigan - Jarrod Bunch, 7-yard pass from Elvis Grbac (John Carlson kick)
- Ole Miss - Henry Colombi, 27-yard interception return
- Michigan - Desmond Howard, 50-yard pass from Elvis Grbac (John Carlson kick)
- Michigan - Jarrod Bunch, 5-yard run (John Carlson kick)
- Michigan - Derrick Alexander, 33-yard pass from Elvis Grbac (John Carlson kick)