The 1982 Rose Bowl was a college football bowl game, played on January 1, 1982. It was the 68th Rose Bowl Game. The Washington Huskies defeated the Iowa Hawkeyes by a score of 28-0. Washington Freshman Jacque Robinson gained 142 yards on 20 carries and set up or scored three of the Huskies' four touchdowns and was named player of the game. Washington quarterback Steve Pelluer was 15 for 29 passing, end Paul Skansi had four big catches and Mark Jerue made 13 tackles as linebacker.
- Wash – Robinson, 1-yard run (Nelson kick good)
- Wash – Coby, 1-yard run (Pelluer pass to James incomplete for 2-point conversion)
- Wash – Robinson, 34-yard run ( Pelluer passes to Scansi for 2-point conversion)
- Wash – Cowan, 3-yard run (Nelson kick good)
|| Performance vs. Opponent
|Fewest points allowed
||0, Washington vs. Iowa (tied with 17 others)
- First shutout since 1953 when USC defeated Wisconsin, 7-0.
- ↑ Historical Media Guide, Pasadena Tournament of Roses, 2009