Template:Infobox college sports team season Template:1974 Ivy League football standings The 1974 Harvard Crimson football team was an American football team that represented Harvard University during the 1974 NCAA Division I football season. Harvard was co-champion of the Ivy League.
Harvard's 6–1 conference record tied for best in the Ivy League standings. The Crimson outscored Ivy opponents 191 to 91. Harvard shared the league title with Yale, despite beating the Bulldogs in the final game of the season.
|September 28||Holy Cross*||W 24–14||17,500|||
|October 5||Rutgers*||L 21–24||11,000|||
|October 12||at Columbia||W 34–6||13,050|||
|October 19||Cornell||W 39–27||31,000|||
|October 26||at Dartmouth||W 17–15||21,350|||
|November 2||Penn||W 39–0||17,000|||
|November 9||at Princeton||W 34–17||30,000|||
|November 16||Brown||L 7–10||16,000|||
|November 23||Yale||W 21–16||40,500|||
- "Football Record Book: Year-by-Year Results". Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University. https://gocrimson.com/documents/2020/6/17//FBL_RecordBook_Year_by_Year_Results.pdf?id=6334. Retrieved June 20, 2020.
- "Year-by-Year History". Ivy League Football Media Guide. Princeton, N.J.: Ivy League. 2017. p. 27. https://ivyleague.com/documents/2017/8/23/3_Year_By_Year_History_2017.pdf?id=2998. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- "Harvard Gains 24-14 Victory over Holy Cross". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S4. September 29, 1974.
- Strauss, Michael (October 6, 1974). "Rutgers Downs Harvard, 24-21". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S6.
- White, Gordon S., Jr. (October 13, 1974). "Harvard, Yale and Princeton Victors; Former Stars See Lions Lose, 34-6". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1.
- "Harvard Beats Cornell, 39-27; Crimson Rallies in Error-Filled Game". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1. October 20, 1974.
- "Penn, Harvard Win; Crimson Sets Back Dartmouth, 17-15". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1. October 27, 1974.
- Wallace, William N. (November 3, 1974). "Harvard Routs Penn and Remains Tied with Yale for Ivy Lead; Crimson Wins, 39-0, for Fourth Victory". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1.
- Wallace, William N. (November 10, 1974). "Yale and Harvard Triumph; Crimson Subdues Princeton, 34-17". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1.
- Rogers, Thomas (November 17, 1974). "Brown Stuns Harvard; Crimson Defeated in 4th Period, 10-7". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1.
- Wallace, William N. (November 17, 1974). "Harvard Upsets Yale, 21-16; Crimson Gains Title Share on Score with 0:15 Left". The New York Times (New York, N.Y.): p. S1.
Template:Ivy League football champions