AFL Player selectionsEdit
|= AFL All-Star|
|Overall Pick #||AFL Team||Player||Position||College|
|4||Miami Dolphins||Bob Griese||Quarterback||Purdue|
|5||Houston Oilers||George Webster 1||Linebacker||Michigan State|
|6||Denver Broncos||Floyd Little||Running Back||Syracuse|
|12||New York Jets||Paul Seiler||Offensive Guard||Notre Dame|
|14||San Diego Chargers||Ron Billingsley||Defensive Tackle||Wyoming|
|17||Oakland Raiders||Gene Upshaw||Offensive Guard||Texas A&I|
|21||Boston Patriots||John Charles||Defensive Back||Purdue|
|22||Buffalo Bills||George Daney||Offensive Guard||Arizona State|
|23||Houston Oilers||Tom Regner||Offensive Guard||Notre Dame|
|24||Kansas City Chiefs||Gene Trosch||Defensive Tackle||Miami (FL)|
- 1 Member of the American Football League All-Time Team.
- Gene Upshaw, Offensive Guard, Texas A&I -- Taken in the 1st round, 17th overall by the AFL's Oakland Raiders. Inducted in 1987.
- Bob Griese, Quarterback, Purdue—taken 1st round, 4th overall by the AFL's Miami Dolphins. Inducted in 1990.
- Ken Houston, Defensive Back, Prairie View—Taken in the 9th Round by the AFL's Houston Oilers. Inducted in 1986.
- List of American Football League players
- History of American Football League draft
- List of Professional Football Drafts
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1967 American Football League Draft.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with American Football Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.