|1952 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1952 record||7–3 (3–3 PCC)|
|Head coach||Pappy Waldorf (6th season)|
|Offensive scheme||Single wing|
|Home stadium||California Memorial Stadium|
|1952 PCC football standings|
|#5 USC †||6||–||0||–||0||10||–||1||–||0|
|† – Conference champion |
Rankings from AP Poll
The 1952 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley during the 1952 college football season. Under head coach Pappy Waldorf, the team compiled an overall record of 7–3 and 3–3 in conference.
|September 20||Pacific (CA)*||No. 8||W 34–13||–|
|September 27||Missouri*||No. 8||W 28–14||–|
|October 4||at Minnesota*||No. 4||W 49–13||55,204|
|October 11||at Oregon||No. 3||W 41–7||–|
|October 18||Santa Clara*||No. 3||W 27–7||–|
|October 25||at No. 7 USC||No. 4||L 0–10||94,677|
|November 1||No. 7 UCLA||No. 11||L 7–28||80,000|
|November 8||at Washington||L 7–22||50,046|
|November 15||Washington State||W 28–13||26,000|
|November 22||Stanford||W 26–0||–|
- "1952 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1952-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 164. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- 2016 Minnesota Football. University of Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletics. p. 217. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/minn/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2016-17/misc_non_event/2016_Media_Guide.pdf.
- USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 192. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- '16 Cougar Football. Washington State University Athletics. p. 81. http://www.wsucougars.com/documents/2016/8/25/2016_Football_Media_Guide_Color.pdf.
- 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 164. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|