|1946 UCLA Bruins football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1946 record||10–1 (7–0 PCC)|
|Head coach||Bert LaBrucherie (2nd season)|
|Home stadium||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum|
|1946 PCC football standings|
|#4 UCLA †||7||–||0||–||0||10||–||1||–||0|
|† – Conference champion |
Rankings from AP Poll
The 1946 UCLA Bruins football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Los Angeles during the 1946 college football season. In their second year under head coach Bert LaBrucherie, the Bruins compiled a 10–1 record (7–0 conference), finished in first place in the Pacific Coast Conference, and lost to Illinois in the 1947 Rose Bowl.
|September 28||Oregon State||W 50-7||40,203|
|October 5||at Washington||W 39-13||41,000|
|October 12||No. 17 Stanford||No. 5||W 26-6||89,131|
|October 19||at California||No. 4||W 13-6||65,000|
|October 26||Santa Clara*||No. 5||W 33-7||36,000|
|November 1||Saint Mary's*||No. 4||W 46-20||92,962|
|November 9||at Oregon||No. 4||W 14-0||30,000|
|November 16||Montana||No. 4||W 61-7||23,000|
|November 23||No. 10 USC||No. 4||W 13-6||93,714|
|November 30||Nebraska*||No. 4||W 18-0||52,558|
|January 1||vs. Illinois*||No. 4||L 14-45||93,083|
- "1946 UCLA Bruins Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/ucla/1946-schedule.html. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- "Bruins Squeeze Past Bears; Cal Rossi Hurt". Los Angeles Times. 20 October 1946. https://search.proquest.com/docview/165718932?.
- "Unbeaten Bruins Whip Broncs". Los Angeles Times. 27 October 1946. https://search.proquest.com/docview/165692929?.
- "Bruins Mush Through Slush to Beat Ducks". Los Angeles Times. 10 November 1946. https://search.proquest.com/docview/165752668?.
- "U.C.L.A. Bops Grizzlies, 61-7". Los Angeles Times. 17 November 1946. https://search.proquest.com/docview/165741714?.
- "2015 UCLA Bruins Football Media Guide Year-by-Year Results". http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/uclabruins.com/documents/2015/8/13/FB_15MG_96_100.pdf. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|