|1946 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1946 record||2–7 (1–6 PCC)|
|Head coach||Frank Wickhorst (1st season)|
|Home stadium||California Memorial Stadium|
|1946 PCC football standings|
|#4 UCLA †||7||–||0||–||0||10||–||1||–||0|
|† – Conference champion |
Rankings from AP Poll
The 1946 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley during the 1946 college football season. Under head coach Frank Wickhorst, the team compiled an overall record of 2–7 and 1–6 in conference.
|September 28||Wisconsin*||L 7–28||–|
|October 5||Oregon||L 13–14||–|
|October 12||No. 16 Saint Mary's*||W 20–13||–|
|October 19||No. 4 UCLA||L 6–13||65,000|
|October 26||at Washington||L 6–20||38,000|
|November 2||Washington State||W 47–14||30,000|
|November 9||at No. 14 USC||L 0–14||60,398|
|November 16||Oregon State||L 7–28||25,000|
|November 23||Stanford||L 6–25||–|
- "1946 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1946-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 163. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 190. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- '16 Cougar Football. Washington State University Athletics. p. 81. http://www.wsucougars.com/documents/2016/8/25/2016_Football_Media_Guide_Color.pdf.
- USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- "Year-By-Year Results". 2017 Oregon State Football Media Guide Football. Oregon State Athletics. p. 165. http://osubeavers.com/documents/2017/8/1//Section_9_Year_by_Year_Results.pdf?id=7584.
- 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 163. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|