|1943 Army Cadets football|
|Head coach||Earl Blaik (3rd season)|
|Home stadium||Michie Stadium|
The 1943 Army Cadets football team represented the United States Military Academy in the 1943 college football season. In their third year under head coach Earl Blaik, the Cadets compiled a 7–2–1 record, shut out five of their ten opponents, and outscored all opponents by a combined total of 299 to 66. In the annual Army–Navy Game, the Cadets lost to the Midshipmen by a 13 to 0 score. The Cadets also lost to Notre Dame by a 26 to 0 score, but won convincing victories over Colgate (42-0), Temple (51-0), Columbia (52-0), and Brown (59-0).
Two Army players were honored on the 1943 College Football All-America Team. Center Cas Myslinski was a consensus first-team honoree, and tackle Francis E. Merritt was selected as a first-team player by Football News and a second-team player by the Associated Press.
|September 25||Villanova||W 27–0|
|October 2||Colgate||W 42–0|
|October 9||Temple||No. 3||W 51–0|
|October 16||at Columbia||No. 2||W 52–0|
|October 23||at Yale||No. 2||W 39–7|
|October 30||at No. 6 Penn||No. 2||T 13–13|
|November 6||vs. No. 1 Notre Dame||No. 3||L 0-26||75,121|
|November 13||USNTS Sampson||No. 6||W 16–7|
|November 20||Brown||No. 7||W 59–0|
|November 27||No. 6 Navy||No. 7||L 0–13|
- "Army Yearly Results (1940-1944)". College Football Data Warehouse. David DeLassus. http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/a/army/1940-1944_yearly_results.php. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- "1943 Army Black Knights Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/army/1943-schedule.html. Retrieved August 1, 2015.
- "2014 NCAA Football Records: Consensus All-America Selections". National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). 2014. p. 6. http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/2014/Awards.pdf. Retrieved August 16, 2014.
- ESPN College Football Encyclopedia. ESPN Books. 2005. p. 1192. ISBN 1401337031.
- "Miller and White of Notre Dame Gain All-America Football Posts". The New York Times. December 8, 1943. https://timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1943/12/08/85138951.pdf. (AP)
Template:World War II service football teams navbox
|This College football 1940s season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|