|1941 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1941 record||4–5 (3–4 PCC)|
|Head coach||Stub Allison (7th season)|
|Home stadium||California Memorial Stadium|
|1941 PCC football standings|
|#12 Oregon State †||7||–||2||–||0||8||–||2||–||0|
|#19 Washington State||5||–||3||–||0||6||–||4||–||0|
|† – Conference champion |
Rankings from AP Poll
The 1941 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley during the 1941 college football season. Under head coach Stub Allison, the team compiled an overall record of 4–5 and 3–4 in conference.
|September 27||Saint Mary's*||W 31–0||–|
|October 4||at Washington State||L 6–13||5,000|
|October 11||Santa Clara*||L 0–13||–|
|October 18||at Oregon||L 7–19||–|
|October 25||USC||W 14–0||65,000|
|November 1||at UCLA||W 27–7||50,000|
|November 8||Washington||L 6–13||45,000|
|November 15||Oregon State||L 0–6||20,000|
|November 29||at Stanford||W 16–0||–|
- "1939 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1939-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 163. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- '16 Cougar Football. Washington State University Athletics. p. 81. http://www.wsucougars.com/documents/2016/8/25/2016_Football_Media_Guide_Color.pdf.
- USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 190. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- "Year-By-Year Results". 2017 Oregon State Football Media Guide Football. Oregon State Athletics. p. 165. http://osubeavers.com/documents/2017/8/1//Section_9_Year_by_Year_Results.pdf?id=7582.
- 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 163. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|