|1935 [[Script error]]|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1935 record||2–7 (1–5 PCC)|
|Head coach||Ted Bank (1st season)|
|Assistant coach||Percy Clapp|
|Assistant coach||Bob Tessier|
|Assistant coach||Al Paddock (freshmen)|
|Home stadium||MacLean Field|
|1935 PCC football standings|
|§ – Conference co-champions |
The 1935 Idaho Vandals football team represented the University of Idaho in the 1935 college football season. The Vandals were led by first-year head coach Ted Bank, and were members of the Pacific Coast Conference. Home games were played on campus in Moscow at MacLean Field, with one in Boise at Public School Field.
In the Battle of the Palouse with neighbor Washington State, the Vandals suffered an eighth straight loss, falling 0–6 at homecoming in Moscow on November 9. Idaho's most recent win in the series was ten years earlier in 1925 and the next was nineteen years away in 1954.
- ↑ "Associated Press All-Coast". Eugene Register-Guard. Associated Press ((Oregon)): p. 6. December 4, 1935. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=4jZWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=aegDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3262%2C6186111.
- ↑ "Associated Press All-Coast football team". Spokesman-Review. Associated Press ((Spokane, Washington)): p. 11. December 4, 1935. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=oCdWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=nOMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5386%2C1210446.
- Gem of the Mountains: 1936 University of Idaho yearbook – 1935 football season
- Go Mighty Vandals – 1935 football season
- Idaho Argonaut – student newspaper – 1935 editions