|1935 Colorado Buffaloes football|
|Conference||Rocky Mountain Conference|
|1935 record||5–4 (5–1 RMC)|
|Head coach||Bunny Oakes (1st season)|
|Home stadium||Colorado Stadium|
Template:1935 Rocky Mountain Conference football standings The 1935 Colorado Buffaloes football team was an American football team that represented the University of Colorado as a member of the Rocky Mountain Conference (RMC) during the 1935 college football season. In its first season under head coach Bunny Oakes, the team compiled a 5–4 record (5–1 against RMC opponents), won the conference championship, and outscored all opponents by a total of 140 to 47.
Quarterback Kayo Lam led the team with 1,043 rushing yards and 286 passing yards. Lam was also the team's punter and punter. He averaged 40.2 yards on 32 punts and 19.4 yard on 25 returns. On October 19, 1935, Lam rushed 226 yards and four touchdowns on only seven carries for a school record 32.29 yards per carry.
- "2018 Colorado Football Media Guide". University of Colorado. 2018. pp. 154, 172. https://static.cubuffs.com/custompages/football/2018_Info_Guide/part_2-153-267.pdf. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- "1935 Colorado Buffaloes Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/colorado/1935-schedule.html. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- 2018 Colorado Football Media Guide, p. 207.
- 2018 Colorado Football Media Guide, pp. 208-209.
- 2018 Colorado Football Media Guide, p. 214.
Template:Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference football champions