|1934 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1934 record||6–6 (3–2 PCC)|
|Head coach||Bill Ingram (4th season)|
|Home stadium||California Memorial Stadium|
|1934 PCC football standings|
|#2 Stanford †||5||–||0||–||0||9||–||1||–||1|
|#19 Washington State||4||–||0||–||1||4||–||3||–||1|
|† – Conference champion |
Rankings from AP Poll
The 1934 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley during the 1934 college football season. Under head coach Bill Ingram, the team compiled an overall record of 6–6 and 3–2 in conference.
|September 28||Cal Aggies*||W 54–0||–|
|September 29||Nevada*||W 33–0||–|
|October 6||Saint Mary's*||L 0–7||–|
|October 13||Pacific (CA)*||W 7–6||–|
|October 20||UCLA||W 3–0||30,000|
|October 27||at Washington||L 7–13||25,989|
|November 3||Santa Clara*||L 0–20||–|
|November 10||at USC||W 7–2||60,000|
|November 17||Idaho||W 45–13||–|
|November 24||Stanford||L 7–9||–|
|December 25||at Hawaii All-Stars*||L 13–26||–|
|January 1, 1935||at Hawaii*||L 0–14||19,000|
- ↑ "1934 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1934-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- ↑ "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 163. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- ↑ 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 189. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- ↑ USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- ↑ Hawaii Rainbow Warrior Football 2016 Media Guide. University of Hawaii Athletics. p. 125. http://hawaiiathletics.com/sports/2016/7/25/2016-rainbow-warrior-football-media-guide.aspx.
- ↑ 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 163. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|