|1933 Rose Bowl|
|19th Rose Bowl Game|
|Date||January 2, 1933|
|Stadium||Rose Bowl Stadium|
|MVP||Homer Griffith (QB) – USC|
| Rose Bowl
The 1933 Rose Bowl was the 19th Rose Bowl game, an American post-season college football game that was played on a day after New Year's Day 1933 in Pasadena, California. It featured two undefeated teams, the Pittsburgh Panthers against the USC Trojans. 
- USC – Palmer, 33-yard pass from Griffith (Smith kick good)
- USC – Homer Griffith, 1-yard pass from Bright (Smith kick good)
- USC – Cotton Warburton, 1-yard run (Smith kick good)
- USC – Warburton, 11-yard run (Smith kick good)
- USC – Barber, 2-yard run (Lady kick good) Coaches
Losing by 35 points, Pittsburgh set a school record of worst defeat up to this time.
- ↑ 2009 Kickoff Luncheon and Rose Bowl Hall of Fame Induction program
| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1933 Rose Bowl.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with American Football Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.