|1933 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1933 record||6–3–2 (2–2–2 PCC)|
|Head coach||Bill Ingram (3rd season)|
|Home stadium||California Memorial Stadium|
|1933 PCC football standings|
|§ – Conference co-champions |
The 1933 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley during the 1933 college football season. Under head coach Bill Ingram, the team compiled an overall record of 6–3–2 and 2–2–2 in conference.
|September 23||Santa Clara*||L 0–7||–|
|September 29||Cal Aggies*||W 39–0||–|
|September 30||Nevada*||W 34–0||–|
|October 7||Saint Mary's*||W 14–13||–|
|October 14||Olympic Club*||W 23–0||–|
|October 21||vs. Washington State||T 6–6||16,000|
|October 28||USC||L 3–6||65,000|
|November 4||at UCLA||T 0–0||35,000|
|November 11||Washington||W 33–0||21,401|
|November 18||Idaho||W 6–0||–|
|November 25||at Stanford||L 3–7||–|
- "1933 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1933-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 163. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- '16 Cougar Football. Washington State University Athletics. p. 81. http://www.wsucougars.com/documents/2016/8/25/2016_Football_Media_Guide_Color.pdf.
- USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 189. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 163. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|