The 1933 All-Pacific Coast football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific Coast teams for the 1933 college football season. The organizations selecting teams in 1933 included the Associated Press (AP), the Newspaper Enterprise Association, and the United Press (UP).
All-Pacific Coast selectionsEdit
- Cotton Warburton, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Phila Sarboe, Washington State (AP-2)
- Norman Franklin, Oregon State (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- George Wilson, St. Mary's (AP-1; UP-1)
- Arleigh Williams, California (AP-2; UP-2)
- Mark Temple, Oregon (AP-2)
- Frank Sobrero, Santa Clara (UP-2)
- Mike Mikulak, Oregon (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Bobby Grayson, Stanford (AP-2 [fullback]; NEA-1 [halfback]; UP-2 [quarterback])
- Paglia, Santa Clara (UP-2)
- Bill Smith, Washington (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Monk Moscrip, Stanford (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-2) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Fred Canrinus, St. Mary's (AP-2; UP-1)
- Ford Palmer, USC (AP-2; UP-2)
- Ade Schwammel, Oregon State (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Larry Lutz, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-2)
- Carl Jorgensen, St. Mary's (AP-2; UP-1)
- Bob Reynolds, Stanford (AP-2) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Boone, California (UP-2)
- Bill Corbus, Stanford (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Aaron Rosenberg, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Larry Stevens, USC (AP-2; UP-2)
- Ed Gilbert, St. Mary's (AP-2)
- Hayduk, Washington State (UP-2)
- Larry Siemering, Univ. of San Francisco (AP-1; UP-1)
- Lee Coates, UCLA (NEA-1)
- Howard Christie, California (AP-2)
- Hughes, Oregon (UP-2)
Bold = Consensus first-team choice of a majority of the selectors listed above
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Star Team On Coast Selected". Prescott Evening Courier. November 28, 1933. https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=897&dat=19331128&id=2a9aAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7U8DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6001,2061901&hl=en.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "NEA Service's All-Coast Conference Team". The Bend Bulletin, Bend, Oregon: p. 2. December 4, 1933. https://www.newspapers.com/image/96330851/.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Three Gaels Make All-Coast Eleven". Santa Ana Daily Register: p. 8. December 2, 1933. https://www.newspapers.com/image/74677896/.
- ↑ "All-Coast Grid Teams Picked By Scribes". Roseburg News-Review: p. 6. November 28, 1933. https://www.newspapers.com/image/95261750/.