|1932 Rose Bowl|
|18th Rose Bowl Game|
|Date||January 1, 1932|
|Stadium||Rose Bowl Stadium|
|MVP||Erny Pinckert (HB) – USC|
| Rose Bowl
The 1932 Rose Bowl was the 18th Rose Bowl game, an American post-season college football game that was played on New Year's Day 1932 in Pasadena, California. It featured the Tulane Green Wave against the USC Trojans.  The Trojans had six All-Americans in their lineup: tackle Ernie Smith, guards Johnny Baker and Aaron "Rosy" Rosenberg, halfback Erny Pinckert and quarterbacks Orv Mohler and Gaius Shaver.
- USC – Ray Sparling, 5-yard run (Baker kick good)
- USC – Erny Pinckert, 30-yard run (Baker kick good)
- USC – Erny Pinckert, 23-yard run (Baker kick good)
- Tul – Haynes, 15-yard pass from Don Zimmerman (Don Zimmerman kick failed)
- Tul – "Wop" Glover, 2-yard run (Point after failed)
To protect his kidney injury, Tulane captain Jerry Dalrymple wore a special pad during the game. It was reported that USC captain Stan Williamson told the referee to allow Dalrymple as much time as he needed to adjust the pad during a timeout in the name of sportsmanship.